Named after Chinese geometric puzzle, the “Tangram” system will integrate seamless level transition and random level generation into gameplay.
As of now the road to full immersion VR experiences is limited by the exploration space. But if we were able to continuously introduce new levels or randomly generated levels into our environment? The result would be the world’s first open world VR game where players are able to walk and actively interact, complete missions and explore an ever changing world, within a limited space.
Simply enter the room and our user-friendly front end program will allow the controller to drag new and different environments into play. Making every virtual theme park experience different than the last.
- Player management : player name / auto-height, domain hand
- Spectator views : All players view / selected player view / free view
- Performance optimisation : Low latency, low motion sickness
- DRM system : Could-based digital rights management system
- Software installation manual